There are many different types of cloud services but, Google Drive, is one of our favorites! By using the Elfinbook system and smart notebooks you can send your notes directly to your designated folders in Google Drive. Here’s how...
- Set-up your Elfinbook app by first downloading it from the App Store.
- Set up a Gmail account if you do not already have one
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click Create account
- The signup form will appear
- Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear
- Open your Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com
- Set up folders for each class
- Select “New” to create a folder
- Label your folders (Ideas, Meeting Notes, English 101, Drawings, etc.)
- Set your destinations in the Elfinbook App
- Test it out to make sure it works!
#ProTip: Make sure you re-name your document with the date of your notes to stay better organized!